Just off Eurodam (june 17-24), loved it. New to HAL thoughts.

cheeto

Maybe so but watching for smokers on balconies is most likely not a top priority [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My experience is that if you make a complaint, especially regarding smoking which is a safety issue, it becomes a priority. I may have been unclear, I did not mean to imply that HAL permanently stations staff on the bridge wings to spy on guests in balconies.

They do watch because on Glacier Bay day they called out a specific cabin on deck 7 for feeding the birds over the speakers. That would be funny if they had called out the cabin numbers of the smokers too. It is hard to hear the speakers from the balcony though so I am not sure if everyone can hear the announcements.

When we cruised Alaska way back in 2008, I was actually a nerd and called about the people feeding the seagulls. They were so close to us and honestly I don't want to see seagulls being fed right by me, I mean...seagulls? bah (sorry if that was any of you guys)

Anyways, the Conservation (maybe?) Officer actually ended up coming to our room, going out on our balcony and yelling at the people doing it.

It was a bit mortifying at that moment, but it solved the problem, and was totally funny later.

. With my daughter starting HS and being in the Marching Band, we are limited to early summer travel for the next 4 years.

I totally understand -- early June is our only option.

I am a softie when it comes to hard sells but I can't imagine spending $1000 on photos that I hadn't planned on spending. I'm sure you will enjoy the photos but that's a huge amount of money.

I would have reported the smokers in a heartbeat.