Cave kayaking

paisley_17

• 1 month later...

There is also a company called slickrock, looks real fun but needs 8 people for the trip. Any other advice, I am looking for the same, cave kayaking or rafting rather than tubing.

Cheers,

Ryan

There is also a company called slickrock, looks real fun but needs 8 people for the trip. Any other advice, I am looking for the same, cave kayaking or rafting rather than tubing.

Cheers,

Ryan

I thought slickrock did mostly longer tours like a week or 10 days. I see that can be a part of one of their 8 day adventures, but notice it's offered only Wednesday-Friday from December to May. They don't take individuals but if you can get 8-14 people from your roll call you can sign them up as a group. Not sure cost though. if the quoted cost on the website is only for the cave rafting portion, $195 pp is a bit steep for a single day.

• 4 years later...

I was looking back through my subscribed posts and found this- cave kayaking was the best excursion I did on this cruise. I can't recommend it enough. You paddle right by the people who are tied together on tubes. So much more to explore with it.

DO IT!

• 1 month later...