Issue with Choice Air

Fastback89

Anyone else ever had an issue flying in to Fort Lauderdale from Philly International? We have a cruise booked in July and they wanted over 700 for each round trip ticket! I told them to cancel the whole trip and we discovered that Miami was 510 for each ticket so I reluctantly booked the airline and transfers for 1700 for the three of us. I can't figure out why flying to Florida is so expensive this time around, as we've flown there 3 other times for much less..

$700pp??? From another thread it looks like you are on Independence which sails on Sundays. When is your sailing? I can find R/T PHL-FLL tickets on a number of airlines in the $300pp range, unless you are flying 5 Jul, in which case it is still less than $350.

Thom

ChoiceAir is iffy for Domestic flights.

I used them for my Oasis cruise because they had a promo where you got 5 bonus C&A points. From Raleigh the prices are usually pretty close to buying direct for flights FL ports, so I jumped on the promo.

Now I priced a 1 way to Chile for a Panama Canal 14 day on Celebrity, ChoiceAir was like $850, direct was over $1300. Direct had better flight options, but obviously not a better price by far.