Wedding 5/4/2014 on carnival splendor

• 3 weeks later...
How did you get to take one of the Carnival photographers with you? I am trying to hire someone around the island.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you spoken to carnival about a photographer yet?

Well, when we did the invitation the time on our contract was 10am, but after, we did a tour on the Legend and I noticed that they take while to clear the cheap and ask a couple of people about it, they said usually they starting boarding at 1130. Now, I am not sure how I am going to approach my guests about the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Justsilva, I would still tell my guests 10 am. My coordinator told me my guests have to be there by 10:30 to board regardless of when we board so i have told my guests to be there by 10.

Carnival told us to be at the port by 10:30, so we also originally told our guests 10:00am. We also wrote it on our original invitations that the events start at 10:00 am. It'll help you in case you need people to help carry things and it'll make you feel better knowing that everyone is there and checked-in. I know one bride had an issue where the second page of her guest list (about 10 guests) wasn't faxed to the coordinators and it became a thing that the lucky couple had to sort out.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

Quick question.... I'm booked to be married in Nov. I know that when I booked I was the only wedding that day. What are entertainment prices anyone???

They should have sent you a form with your package. Here is was Elizabeth sent me in February when we booked our 1-25-2015 Sensation wedding:

Disc Jockey -

This service is only available in the ship’s night club

Music: Top 40 Hits - Mainstream Radio Mix, with announcements and interaction.

(Service provided by an entertainment staff member)

Entertainment Staff/Social Host - Will provide & setup lounge for use of a microphone for wedding announcements. Music is provided by guests in the form of standard audio CD’s. Staff will provide announcements and interaction.

$

Entertainment Technician – Will provide & setup lounge for use of a microphone and is required if using an IPod or MP3 Player. Music and audio/data cables must be provided by guests. Technical services only, this option of entertainment does not include announcements or interaction.

$75 for the Let's Celebrate packages

$105 for the Let's Celebrate BIG

They should have sent you a form with your package. Here is was Elizabeth sent me in February when we booked our 1-25-2015 Sensation wedding:

Disc Jockey -

This service is only available in the ship’s night club

Music: Top 40 Hits - Mainstream Radio Mix, with announcements and interaction.

(Service provided by an entertainment staff member)

Entertainment Staff/Social Host - Will provide & setup lounge for use of a microphone for wedding announcements. Music is provided by guests in the form of standard audio CD’s. Staff will provide announcements and interaction.

$

Entertainment Technician – Will provide & setup lounge for use of a microphone and is required if using an IPod or MP3 Player. Music and audio/data cables must be provided by guests. Technical services only, this option of entertainment does not include announcements or interaction.

$75 for the Let's Celebrate packages

$105 for the Let's Celebrate BIG

Thank you so much.... I didn't receive it tho I double checked my documents last night as well. I will contact my wedding coordinator and inquire. I just wanted an idea of pricing.

Thank you so much.... I didn't receive it tho I double checked my documents last night as well. I will contact my wedding coordinator and inquire. I just wanted an idea of pricing.

I'd be happy to email it to you. my email is emeraldprincess71 at yahoo dot com

drop me a note and I will send it back to you. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for sharing! Everything looks amazing! I can't wait until our big day.

The more I see trash the dress photos the more I want to do it... but something in me keeps screaming that I can't destroy something I spent so much on! HAHA

• 6 months later...