Early Saver cabin allocation

MaisieMoo123

We have booked an early saver for Ventura sailing on 14th May. As it is now less than 5 weeks until we sail I was wondering when we find out which cabin we have been allocated. Anyone else booked an early saver and found out and if so how long before?

Thanks

I have booked early saver for the end of May and I am assuming it will be the same as the getaway fare when we were given out cabin allocation 2 weeks before sailing. I know some have had their cabin numbers but these seem to be 4 berth which there are a lot less of.

Hi

We are cruising on Azura May 12th (4 weeks tomorrow ) and have just been allocated our cabin today.

Was you happy with the cabin allocated? Is it an early saver or saver fare? And how did you find out?

Sorry for the delay......

Yes we are happy enough with the allocation inside Aft riviera deck. We just checked on line and it was there.....no email or anything to let us know. Other half was checking every day ( just too excited !!)

We have never had an inside and thought we would try one, we weren't bothered about where it was and we are easily pleased with dinner arrangements, so the cheap price appealed to us.

Was you happy with the cabin allocated? Is it an early saver or saver fare? And how did you find out?

I'm not sure which saver fare it was....but we booked it end of January. I know with what we paid it was the cheaper fare with no perks ! But we are easily pleased and it's what you make of it :D

Great location for an inside cabin. There is a door at the end of the corridor which leads out to the aft pool and buffet.:cool:

Ooh that's good I was wondering if there would be an exit......so handy

Very excited now....

Cabin now been allocated, B416. Thought we would have received an email with the details on but it was just there when I checked my cruise personaliser. Very pleased with B deck and a little upgrade from NC to NA, not bad seen as though we booked an Early Saver fare.

Cabin now been allocated, B416. Thought we would have received an email with the details on but it was just there when I checked my cruise personaliser. Very pleased with B deck and a little upgrade from NC to NA, not bad seen as though we booked an Early Saver fare.

Well done MaisieMoo, We have been on B deck on Ventura but was aft. Handy for the lifts and stairs where you are.:cool:

Hi as any saver or early received a cabin number then had it upgraded to a different cabin?

Select fares get first upgrades if available. ( if wanted)

Early savers get second upgrades if available.

Saver fares. Upgrades not applicable.

Hi as any saver or early received a cabin number then had it upgraded to a different cabin?

Select fares get first upgrades if available. ( if wanted)

Early savers get second upgrades if available.

Saver fares. Upgrades not applicable.

Just had a call from our cruise agents to tell us that we have been upgraded to an NA cabin.

Very pleased with B deck mid ship from riviera aft

Just had a call from our cruise agents to tell us that we have been upgraded to an NA cabin.

Hi. Well done. Just reading back through all the post on this subject.

You must be on a early saver fare ( 2cd priority for upgrade)

You were given a cabin number then they contacted you with an upgrade. well done. This was the main question I wanted answered.

All select passengers must have been offered a chance of upgrade if wanted. (If available in there choice of cabins) Then they have offered early savers before allocating to saver fares.

Hi we were given 744 Rivera deck booked early saver.

Had a call from travel agent we have been upgraded to 332 a. Deck.

Not sure if I'm happy about that as we liked the aft cabin with exit to pool.

However can't complain as we did get an early saver fare and I am happy to be going on a cruise. We go on 12th may so only a few days to wait.

I really like the riviera aft cabins, so handy for popping out to the pool and buffet but well done on your upgrade.

Just received our Early Saver cabin, 24 days before sailing. Got exactly the grade that we booked a forward/aft balcony cabin on Riviera deck. Pleased that we have cabins above and below, can't ask for anything more. (Although a suite would have been nice;)

Sue

Just been upgraded to an inside aft on riviera deck from an inside on E deck. We're are on a early saver fare. Stayed on this deck on Azura right near pool at back . Very happy

Well done. Shame it's not to an outside though. How much has the cruise dropped in price since you booked early saver?

We have just booked a saver going in 4 weeks on Sunday. The price is £600 each cheaper than the select fare but of course no OBC so probably around £480 each cheaper. Still worth having.

Sue

Just been upgraded to an inside aft on riviera deck from an inside on E deck. We're are on a early saver fare. Stayed on this deck on Azura right near pool at back . Very happy

Well done. I love the aft riviera cabins. Quick pop out to the aft pool and buffet. Great location:cool:

Well done. Shame it's not to an outside though. How much has the cruise dropped in price since you booked early saver?

We have just booked a saver going in 4 weeks on Sunday. The price is £600 each cheaper than the select fare but of course no OBC so probably around £480 each cheaper. Still worth having.

Sue

Hi . Thanks we paid about £2400 early saver for 4 adults in an inside. 7 nights.

If you book today on saver an inside £549. Outside £599 balcony £ 799 .pp

Its about £300 cheaper to book today. But all cabins for 4 now sold out.

Really they could have offered us an outside cabin for the same price we had already paid. Or even 2 inside cabins has it me and my daughter. And my sister and her daughter.

BUT VERY HAPPY TO BE ON RIVIERA DECK? Our parents are on deck D in a superior deluxe balcony cabin.

Edited by asda
Forgot

Hi . Thanks we paid about £2400 early saver for 4 adults in an inside. 7 nights.

If you book today on saver an inside £549. Outside £599 balcony £ 799 .pp

Its about £300 cheaper to book today. But all cabins for 4 now sold out.

Really they could have offered us an outside cabin for the same price we had already paid. Or even 2 inside cabins has it me and my daughter. And my sister and her daughter.

BUT VERY HAPPY TO BE ON RIVIERA DECK? Our parents are on deck D in a superior deluxe balcony cabin.

You can always go down and make use of their balcony:D:D