Early Saver cabin allocation

MaisieMoo123

Hi Asda,

Yes it's a shame PO didn't give you 2 cabins from everything I read the Ventura is not sailing at capacity so you may still be lucky and get 2 cabins nearer the time.

Sue

Hi Asda,

Yes it's a shame PO didn't give you 2 cabins from everything I read the Ventura is not sailing at capacity so you may still be lucky and get 2 cabins nearer the time.

Sue

Now that would be lovely.

This as just happened to a family going on oceana on the 24th. They had a outside cabin for 4 p&o rang to say would you like a complimentary inside cabin for the teenagers opposite their cabin. ( it was a select fare booking)

• 1 month later...

we booked a saver and after booking and logging into our cruise personaliser

discovered that the cabin number was already allocated. check your cruise personaliser!

We have booked an early saver for Ventura sailing on 14th May. As it is now less than 5 weeks until we sail I was wondering when we find out which cabin we have been allocated. Anyone else booked an early saver and found out and if so how long before?

Thanks

I really like the riviera aft cabins, so handy for popping out to the pool and buffet but well done on your upgrade.

Why tell every one Trish. It's a brilliant location now you've gone and spoilt it by telling everybody.:)

Personally I wouldn't consider a move from this location which is so near the pool and buffet to a lower deck as being an upgrade.

Why tell every one Trish. It's a brilliant location now you've gone and spoilt it by telling everybody.:)

Personally I wouldn't consider a move from this location which is so near the pool and buffet to a lower deck as being an upgrade.

Well we were 'upgraded' once from riviera deck to mid ship A deck and had the noisiest cabin ever, so now when I book the riviera deck I state no upgrades:cool: