Cabins with coldest air conditioning

zippyjet

I'm in the process of planning my next cruise. It will be this September on the Carnival Breeze or Glory. There are many threads regarding air conditioning issues on cruise ships. However, I'm looking for the COLDEST cabins. If that makes sense. I do know from reading the threads that the A/C sucks in the aft section of the Carnival Breeze so I plan to avoid that area like the plague. I usually book an inside cabin preferably mid ship or toward the front. Level doesn't matter as much since I've had cabins on the Ledo Deck on downward. I just want a cabin where I can be nice and cold. So, if Carnival has an "acceptable temperature range, which I believe is 68 to 74 I would like a cabin that is at the lower end of their range. If it happens to fall below their temperature range you would get no complaints from me. I appreciate any help or suggestions. From cruising and reading Cruise Critic it seems the same cabins tend to be saunas or meat lockers and everything in between. :cool::

Just came off the Breeze a few weeks ago. We were in a spa cabin 12014 was our cabin number. A/ C worked great there. Boy did this ship rock though. Ports visited were nice. Food in main dining hall not very good.;);)