Joyce Prince tours - need reviews please

PAKathy

We had a great private tour with Joyce a few years back.

I would suggest that you visit both Trip Advisor and check out the 168 reviews she has to date (98% excellent/very good visitor rating) and Joyce's web site.

NA Gooner

We used her for our August visit with my family of 5 (three kids). She was terrific. We had some ideas and she added places she thought my kids would like to see en route.

I have a lengthy review in my signature. St. Maarten begins on page 11.

I don't think you'll be disappointed with Joyce.

Edited by lolavix

• 2 months later...

Just recently returned from our Caribbean cruise. I had booked a private tour with Joyce but unfortunately she was already booked for that day ( I left it kind of late). She set us up with Linda, one of her colleagues and we were not disappointed! Both Joyce and Linda were waiting for us as we met them in our designated meeting area.

Linda has a great personality and we felt so at home during the entire tour. Neither my wife and I had ever been to St. Martin/St. Maarten so we wanted to take in as much as possible in the 5 - 6 hours that we had allotted. We basically were able to see both the Dutch and French side along with a couple of beaches including Orient on the French side. Linda was very informative and took us to several great look out points for some awesome pictures. Of course we also had a few refreshment stops along the way to savor Joyce's homemade rum punch!!

We left some time at the end for some shopping which worked out great. We were so grateful that we were able to see as much as we did in the short time that we had. In comparing notes with fellow cruisers that evening they couldn't believe how much we were able to see. I know that private tours are not for everyone but I have always found that when I am visiting a place for the first time and you only have a short time frame to explore, it allows you to see so much more and at your own desired pace.

Thanks again to Linda for a very memorable day and also to Joyce for arranging the tour!

• 4 weeks later...

Joyce is fantastic. We've done two tours with her in the past.

The first time it was just me and DW. She took us everywhere.

The second I emailed her about a private tour for 20. She hooked us up. 50th birthday, beach bar hopping, circumnavigation of the island. She provided a driver, beer, rum punch (more like rum punch shots OMG!) and herself as the guide. All in an A/C, 24 passenger bus. Very nice. We all split the cost and with tip it was like $30-$40 a person for the day. Well worth it.

Michael..........