Coral Breeze Excursion Cancelled

leekristina25

I just received an email that our SharkrayAlley/Caye Caulker excursion has been cancelled Bc we are the only ones who booked it. We leave next Sunday for our cruise and I am so disappointed! Do I find another private company or just book through Carnival?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I really enjoyed my day with Caveman snorkelling. Depending on the number of people you have in your group, he tends to be cheaper and offers a private boat to your group. You do have to use the water taxi service yourself to get there and back though.

If the travelling on your own makes you nervous, might be best to book through Carnival. It will probably be a very large group though.

I really enjoyed my day with Caveman snorkelling. Depending on the number of people you have in your group, he tends to be cheaper and offers a private boat to your group. You do have to use the water taxi service yourself to get there and back though.

If the travelling on your own makes you nervous, might be best to book through Carnival. It will probably be a very large group though.

It is only the 2 of us and when I looked at Cavemans website it seems pretty pricey for only 2. [emoji17]

I would go to Trip Advisor and look at popular tour guides and email them. There must be one with two seats available.

Many people from the ship book outside excursions.

You should go it is a wonderful trip. Pooh pooh on that company. We went with Li Alphonse' a couple of years ago and we were the only ones.

He still took us out.

There is plenty of time!

Good luck.

I have an excursion for Caye Caulker booked for Thursday, May 26th. We booked through a link on the Ship Mate app. It was through Shorefox. The company has a guarantee policy to get you back to your ship in time for debarking.

I would go to Trip Advisor and look at popular tour guides and email them. There must be one with two seats available.

Many people from the ship book outside excursions.

You should go it is a wonderful trip. Pooh pooh on that company. We went with Li Alphonse' a couple of years ago and we were the only ones.

He still took us out.

There is plenty of time!

Good luck.

I hear ya! I felt like they should still take us but the email said it would cost them too much to only take the 2 of us. With 1 week out from our cruise, that is quite disappointing.

Watch out for companies that have larger groups. We went one that had over 50 people it was awful. Hot , crowded, people pushing, snorkeling and was a joke. We went 5 years ago with a great small group loved it. Our friends booked the excursion the next time 2 years ago and didn't look into it enough. Lesson learned. Sorry I can't remember the name of the company.

I have an excursion for Caye Caulker booked for Thursday, May 26th. We booked through a link on the Ship Mate app. It was through Shorefox. The company has a guarantee policy to get you back to your ship in time for debarking.

Thanks! I'll check that out. I forgot shipmate has that option.

Lee,

Are you there on May 25th? I am contacting them on Monday to see if my family of four can take the observer tour to Caye Caulker.

Eric

No we are there the 26th. Are you on the same itinerary as we are?

No we are there the 26th. Are you on the same itinerary as we are?

Lee,

Are you there on May 25th? I am contacting them on Monday to see if my family of four can take the observer tour to Caye Caulker.

Eric

Are you on the dream leaving Sunday the 22nd?

Are you on the dream leaving Sunday the 22nd?

No, we are on the NCL Getaway leaving Miami on Sunday May 22. We do Roatan May 24th, Belize May 25th, Costa Maya May 26th and Cozumel May 27th.

I hope everything works out for you.

Eric

I just finished making the reservation and we are set to go. Regardless of what you wind up doing in Belize, I am sure you two will have an amazing time.

Eric