P&O Indonesian Explorer 5 June 2015 Pacific Jewel

Sea-Wheeler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We had booked this cruise early with FCD's. I received an email from a TA today and the cruise price had dropped $500 pp for our cabin. Rang P&O and asked about a reduction. Their response, we will reduce the price by $240 and reduce the OBC from $800 to $75.:eek:

I asked about cancelling and re-booking as it was well before final payment. No deal. No change in pricing.:(

Rang my normal online TA and was offered the new price. Rang P&O and cancelled booking. Got TA to make new booking using the existing FCD's. OBC dropped to $750.:)

More money for shopping in Singapore. One happy Chappie.:D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

J522 cruise out of Singapore on 5/6/15 - yes we are booked. Staying with our in Singapore ( he works & lives there in a condo along Bukit timah road) just checked my booking & it appears we have been upgraded in our oceanview cabin. Never cruised with p&o before, so it will be interesting? - looking forward to the various ports & shore excursions, already booked - one tour in the following ports - semerang, Komodo, Bali, Timor & Papua New Guinea.

• 1 month later...
I have booked P&O Indonesian Explorer on Pacific Jewel ex Singapore to Brisbane for 16 nights on the 5th June 2015. Who else has booked?

My husband and I havbooked today. Flying to singapore for 2 days then cruise

• 3 months later...

Well we enjoyed this cruise out of Singapore & also the shore excursions - borbudar temple near semerang, Java, Bali, Komodo island , Dili, East Timor then last - Papua New Guinea, both alotau & doini Island ( beautiful blue water & white sand)

We have cruised with celebrity millennium, pride of America, & sun princess on previous cruises & although I would rate p&0 below these other cruise liners, I did enjoy the cruise & facilities on board, & strangely enough I would cruise with P&o again, depending on the destinations.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few comments before this post fizzles out. We enjoyed this cruise, met some lovely people, and a few whingers, as usual. One night in the main dining room we found ourselves sitting next Carrmillo, the professional dancer from 'dancing with the Stars' - what a nice guy.

As for the shore excursions - we took the following, Borobudur temple, historic sites in Bali (besika & klungkung) - I think that's the correct spelling, then Komodo island, Dili - East Timor Leste(lovely people in Timor, so polite), then Altoona in Milne bay, then lastly doini Island for a lovely swim in blue Aqua water. One night my wife & I woke up & looked out of our balcony cabin to see small island eg. Baku island off Cape York peninsular. Then before we arrived at Brisbane, we could see Fraser Island & later the Carlo sand dunes near rainbow beach. What a trip!