NCL Star obstructed view- 8086 in particular

grandbeach

Anyone familiar with this cabin? Another OV better? We are booked for Panama Canal inside cabin but thought an upgrade to this obstructed view would provide some natural light - but would like some kind of a view!!

First time visitor to this site! Thanks in advance for any info!

Welcome to Cruise Critic, there is so much useful information here, most posters try to be helpful. Sounds like a great cruise...for light in the room you did fine, IMHO, ocean view rooms are better. Looking at the deck plan,it looks

like your cabin selection if fine as your view is not totally obstructed. Perhaps a better selection would be # 8108, 8096 or 8093. (even less obstruction!).

I hope you enjoy your cruise!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi, has anyone stayed in the Obstructed View rooms on the Star. We are looking at 8086. Does anyone have a picture of the view from this room?

Thanks in advance.

You could check out my earlier post, above, and if you are ambitious, go to "cruiserooms.com". If you are good at searching, you can find what you're looking for. It may be a sister ship, but the cabins are almost the same. I was in cat OK cabin last year, It was fine. R.A. and the cat:cool:

You could check out my earlier post, above, and if you are ambitious, go to "cruiserooms.com". If you are good at searching, you can find what you're looking for. It may be a sister ship, but the cabins are almost the same. I was in cat OK cabin last year, It was fine. R.A. and the cat:cool:

Hi, Rusty Alligator, I was not able to find an earlier post from you on this thread. The one I am looking at here only has 5 posts on it. I was, however, able to find a picture of 8586 on the web site you referenced and it looks like it should be the same as 8086. Thank you for your help. It is much appreciated.

Hi, Rusty Alligator, I was not able to find an earlier post from you on this thread. The one I am looking at here only has 5 posts on it. I was, however, able to find a picture of 8586 on the web site you referenced and it looks like it should be the same as 8086. Thank you for your help. It is much appreciated.

Sorry that I misled you about the post. It was another thread, down a few...Obstructed View cabin" from cruiseline. :o