Has anyone used redy2go for Sydney airport to hotel l

central42

We will be on the Diamond Princess departing December 21. We need to get to the Marriott Sydney Harbor from the International Airport. Has anyone used redy2go ? Are they a good meet and great service? We will have a party of seven . Thanks for your help.

We just booked them for Oct 28, so I'll let you know. We booked sedan service as it was only a few dollars more than the shared ride, was a little surprised we have to go to their desk to meet the driver. I thought he'd be there w/a sign. I will say the 2x I have emailed them w/questions they have been very prompt to reply.

We just booked them for Oct 28, so I'll let you know. We booked sedan service as it was only a few dollars more than the shared ride, was a little surprised we have to go to their desk to meet the driver. I thought he'd be there w/a sign. I will say the 2x I have emailed them w/questions they have been very prompt to reply.

At international, there are multiple exits, and processing times can vary substantially due to Customs and queues, so I'd say that's the likely reason.

It's all undercover, smooth surface and close by, and may well be more visible than trying to find someone in the crowds!