Century Feb 23 Scans and observations.

C 2 C

We are on our fourth cruise in our 2014 Winter escape. We started with Eclipse on Jan 25th moved to Oasis and are now enjoying the second leg of our Century back to back. I would be happy to answer any questions about ship hopping or comparing the ships to date.

CenturyF23_01.jpg

CenturyF23_03.jpg

CenturyF23_07.jpg

If you happen to see/hear my son, Jordan Peterson, performing at the Cova Cafe, tell him "HI" from his parents! Can't wait for him to be home again in March! Have a great time on the Century. I assume you are doing the Panama Canal also? This is Jordan's last cruise on the Century!

Cruisenut,

I want to be like you when I retire!

I am still savoring my Constellation cruise from Oct 31.

Cannot wait till till the 2015 European cruises are posted.

Know you are enjoying your Winter Escape.

What I like best about the Century is the Martini Bar. It is a real room.:)

Cruisenut,

I want to be like you when I retire!

I am still savoring my Constellation cruise from Oct 31.

Cannot wait till till the 2015 European cruises are posted.

Know you are enjoying your Winter Escape.

What I like best about the Century is the Martini Bar. It is a real room.:)

I was going to say the same thing, Cruisenut I want to be you when I grow up. Sigh, enjoy!

If you happen to see/hear my son, Jordan Peterson, performing at the Cova Cafe, tell him "HI" from his parents! Can't wait for him to be home again in March! Have a great time on the Century. I assume you are doing the Panama Canal also? This is Jordan's last cruise on the Century!

Jordan played in Michael's Club last night. There was a gathering for senior suite guests, Zs and senior officers prior to the toast in the theatre. A great time was had by all...

Can you tell me what time Cafe Al Bacio is opeing in the mornings on your cruise? Someone said they were opening later and later. Say it isn't so!

Thanks

CoffeeHound

Century has the Cova Cafe and it is open from 6:30 am to midnight. The staff there is wonderful.

Hi Cruisenut! Do you have a copy of wine / drinks menu? We have our first cruise on Century in april for 7 days and we've been quoted $600 + for the classic alcohol beverage package for two of us!!????

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Cruisenut! Do you have a copy of wine / drinks menu? We have our first cruise on Century in april for 7 days and we've been quoted $600 + for the classic alcohol beverage package for two of us!!????

This will give you a good idea of drink prices.

Century_01.jpgOceansideCafe_04.jpgDrinkMenu20140201_0029.jpgDrinkMenu20140201_0027.jpg

Very talented young man. What a pleasure to listen to!! Loved him