Zipline in Roatan

turkeyman

Does anyone know the name of the Company or the booking procedures for the zipline that passes by the Roatan dock. It's the one you can watch from the ship. I'd like to do that one and was wondering.......

That one is owned and booked on Carnival's site.

It used to be called Clip N Zip! I remember when it was $35 pp and you could walk over anytime and zip. They even ran specials where you could do a shorter zip course at a lower price within th elast hour before the ship departed. That was before they sold out to the cruiseport and booking began to be only via the ships.

Edited by crewsweeper

We did this zipline a couple of years ago and it was great. I beleive they only had one course at that time. My son did the other course last year (booked through Carnival) and it was a nighmare. It took 3 hours to get through the course. It was suppost to be a one hour excursion and my son said he was not even out on the course in one hour after waiting to harness up. He said there were just too many people and not enough staff. I ended up going to the last platform and had the "staff" person walkie talkie to other platforms to find my son. They found him and pushing him to the the front of the line. He would have been there atleast another 1/2 hour if I did not do that. I thought he would kill me when he came in but he said "thanks mom" :) We will be there in a couple of weeks and I asked him if he wanted to do it again....he said NO. It was in the morning also so they should not have been so backed up so early.

Maybe it was just an off day.

Edited by reno3