AAA Insurance or something different??

Luv2Cruiise

We always book our travel with our AAA TA and normally get the insurance through them, I am just curious if insurance someplace else is cheaper or comparable? I'm not sure how the insurance works with credit cards because we are new to the cc world lol, I paid the deposit using a credit card. We have a trip booked for March 2017 and also Sept 17 and I have not gotten any insurance for either trip yet, Any help and recommendations/advice would be appreciated. Thanks

We always book our travel with our AAA TA and normally get the insurance through them, I am just curious if insurance someplace else is cheaper or comparable? I'm not sure how the insurance works with credit cards because we are new to the cc world lol, I paid the deposit using a credit card. We have a trip booked for March 2017 and also Sept 17 and I have not gotten any insurance for either trip yet, Any help and recommendations/advice would be appreciated. Thanks

It's hard to answer because every AAA contracts with a different insurer -- AAA of NoCal may offer a different insurer and plan that AAA of SoCal and so forth. So without knowing exactly what insurer they're using it's impossible to answer your questions about cost and coverage.

It's hard to answer because every AAA contracts with a different insurer -- AAA of NoCal may offer a different insurer and plan that AAA of SoCal and so forth. So without knowing exactly what insurer they're using it's impossible to answer your questions about cost and coverage.

Its through Allianz

It's probably too late to get coverage for pre-existing conditions unless you get Nationwide or CSA . Insure my trip has both.