Schoola.com--Free clothes including shipping up to $30 with this link NOT Spam!

https://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3X9monY9Q

I just did this last night. You must sign up with them, and you will get a $20 credit and a 25% off coupon code. Shipping is free if you choose the slowest option. It ends up to be about $30 worth of free gently used clothes. They have NWT too but you can't use credits or coupons for those. They have clothes for women and kids. I got a Roxy summer dress and a Johnny Cash t shirt. The descriptions aren't very specific, but if they don't fit, hey they were free! And it benefits local schools nationwide. You do need to put in a credit card, but it your total is zero, nothing will be charged. I checked on Google and they do get decent reviews and are legit.

I got two referral credits already, so another $40 in free clothes. They do have mens stuff too, just not a ton. My second order I got bf a pair of Quiksilver shorts, and I got a Mickey Mouse tee for myself and a Disney Haunted Mansion hoodie. :) Plus I still have another $13 in credit.

Just wanted to report that I got my first order, no problems! They say the free ship option is about 14-21 days. It was not nearly that long at all! Just about one week. Clothes smelled clean and freshly laundered. Only thing is they don't email you the tracking until it is already delivered. LOL

Great to hear! If they don't fit, you can always donate to a friend or your local thrift shop. But five paris for $2.50 is still practically free. Hoping they fit!

That's what I figured...but really hoping they fit. The one pair should since they are a brand/size I usually buy.

• 2 weeks later...
That's what I figured...but really hoping they fit. The one pair should since they are a brand/size I usually buy.

I just got an email saying my order shipped. I will try and report back on the goods. Thanks for pointing out the sight for me. New clothes, and not have to feel guilty :D

How did you guys do? Did the clothes fit? Everything I got so far fit except for a pair of jeans that were too big. They are Diesel jeans so I will try to see if I can resell. Last order I got a pair of cool Guess snakeskin leggings, two pairs of shorts, a floral 90s grunge style dress, and a blazer from H&M.

How did you guys do? Did the clothes fit? Everything I got so far fit except for a pair of jeans that were too big. They are Diesel jeans so I will try to see if I can resell. Last order I got a pair of cool Guess snakeskin leggings, two pairs of shorts, a floral 90s grunge style dress, and a blazer from H&M.

So far 1 pair of shorts was too small & material I didn't like (my fault for not reading description), jury is out on 2 other pair - 1 might be a little tight on the waist but giving it time to try when weather gets warmer, other one I love but think the waist rides a little low (probably meant to be that way) but giving them time to get used to. Denim shorts fit perfect and love the style, basic editions one fit perfect (knew they would since I buy that brand at Kmart). So 2 perfect, 2 maybe, 1 no....not really too bad for $2.59 though.

Have an order to be delivered by this Thursday for some tops and also ordered 2 more tops the other day. Hoping they all turn out ok.

That's good! At least a few worked out.

Yes-I'm happy [emoji4] Enough that I placed 2 more orders. 1 with $10 off so only really paid a little over $1 and one

the 50% off sale (actually spent about $7.12 for 1 sweatshirt & 1 fleece hoodie). Edited by 4FRCruising

https://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3X9qpiD5F

Here's. Link for you guys... You will get the 20.00 credit, just don't forget to make your collection for the extra 10.00...

I've ordered a few times already and the clothes are I have had no issues.

Also it's free shipping and u can use promo codes with your order CERTIFIKID will get you 50% off as of now.... It will be applied before your credits are used so u get more clothes for the use of less credits

:-) happy shopping

• 1 month later...