sunshine 9221

landonsnanny

The cabin will be just like all the other same category cabins on the Sunshine - use Google and you will find pictures, dimensions, floorplans, reviews with pictures of same cabin size, layout, etc.

As far as cabin location (Lido deck ?), there are many existing threads here about staying on the Lido deck which is close to recreation and food.

I had a specific reason for asking, Actually,my husband has one hand,and was wondering which wall headboards came from,so as to our placement relative to his comfort.(needs right hand to outside of bed) just wondering. no flames please:):(:):)

I had a specific reason for asking, Actually,my husband has one hand,and was wondering which wall headboards came from,so as to our placement relative to his comfort.(needs right hand to outside of bed) just wondering. no flames please:):(:):)

I haven't stayed in this cabin or been on the Sunshine, but looking at the deck plans, I think I have a guess. This is the first cabin on the hall coming in from the Lido deck. In my experience, Carnival bathrooms are back to back with the cabin next to them. So my educated guess would be that when you walk in the bathroom will be on your left and the closets on your right. This also means that the couch and bed will be on the forward wall or left wall. So you would sleep with your head pointed toward the front of the ship and your feet pointed toward the rear of the ship.

Again, only an educated guess.

We just swap sides to make ourselves comfortable on the ship. I've slept on the side closer to the bathroom and on the side closer to the window/balcony to ensure I was comfortable (I sleep much better on one side than another).

• 2 weeks later...