Carnival Breeze and Bobsled tour

happymoes

Just go to the Mystic Mountain website. It gives you the ala carte pricing. It's owned by a company called Rainforest Adventures (I beleive). Yes, I just checked and you can book your tickets right on line, or you can at least see the pricing and go and purchase when you are there. You'll need to take a taxi to and from Mystic Mountain on your own, but that's pretty simple.

Edited by mrsfuzzmo

In April we did the combo Dunns Rivers Falls and Bobsled through RCI. You will definitely get a better deal just taking a cab to Mystic Mountain and doing the bobsled on your own. There were several different options - one ride, two ride and I think a 5 ride option or something like that. It is not a long course, but a lot of fun - and each of us that did it, wished we were going again b/c we wouldn't have ridden it the same way (less braking…) You will also get a nice ski lift ride up to the top of the mountain…we enjoyed that too! If we were to be in Ochos Rios again we would definitely just go to Mystic Mountain on our own…there were many options of things to do there. Good luck!