Oasis Balcony Cabins????

Considering our first cruise on the mega Oasis. Too many cabin choices:eek:

What can you tell me about Central Park balconies vs Boardwalk balconies......and categories C1/B1 vs. C2/B2 (they seem to be the same size cabins and often close to each other) ........Thanks

both are open to the sky, so both get fresh air. both are nonsmoking. the cabins and balconies are about the same size.

the central park cabins overlook a park like stetting with restaurants, plants, walking paths and benches. You can see the park gazing down, cabins next to and across from you, the sky above. wind sheltered. They look peaceful, but I have not stayed in one. the mid ship location seem appealing.

The boardwalk cabin overlook a boardwalk...like a carnival with carousel, restaurants, kids playing. At the far end is the aqua theater, so you can watch the show from your balcony, especially if you are toward the aft end of the boardwalk cabins. looking over/past the aqua theater is a view of the ocean, including the ship's wake. you might also see the rock climbing wall depending upon your cabin position. Cabins with balconies across and next to you. the sky above...and also the zip line crossing over the boardwalk (you might hear some happy or anxious screams. the boardwalk seem a bit busier and a bit louder with more excited activity. i stayed in a B1 near the aft on deck 12 with a great view of the aqua theater and wake. It was a further walk from the elevators and some other venues than central park might be. I enjoyed people watching. There was some noise in the evening, but not enough to disturb me...tolerances vary, no doubt.

B1 vs B2 and C1 vs C2 is mostly about position and whether the cabin can hold more than two people.

More questions? ask away....

just off the Oasis last month and, in my opinion, the boardwalk facing cabins would be very noisy considering the music coming from the Aqua Theater. their sound system is quite amazing, but if you're in one of those rooms, it could get really old and fast... just my opinion

Archived