Who to contact about missing VIFP NUMBER

LNNLNNLNN

This will be 3rd time cruising on Carnival..we have 6 cabins booked...3 of which were given a special rate...I was not and was told it was because I have never cruised with them before...called a random customer service # and was basically told...too bad.. Is there someone else I can call??

After you log in check for past cruises. If it shows none you need to gather your documentation and follow instructions on the website to get your proper credit. Then call to get your reservation up updated. If the rep can't help you ask for a supervisor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You have hit upon an important issue with VIFP numbers. It will likely turn out you have more than one ! That makes their systems go haywire and it takes a concerned PVP to figure it out.

They can do it, and then consolidate all your cruises under one number. You make have to make multiple calls but it can be done.

In my case, I had 5 (!) VIFP numbers after 8 sailings. Always with the same address and phone number. No explanation from Carnival but I think it had to do with filling out the online surveys we are sent after cruising. The last screen asks you to click to enjoy the benefits of the VIFP club.... then ya get another number ! Go get em ! :cool: