club cafe dining on Royal Princess

WJP

We have booked a cruise to the Caribbean leaving March 30...and thought we would try a mini suite with the club class dining...but my wife and I have always enjoyed talking with other guests at dinner....has anyone been able to do that at the club class dining section or will we have to forget about club class and go to the general "Anytime Dining" to be with other guests?

Thanks

From what has been reported so far on the Princess board, there are a few large tables in the Club Class Dining section in case parties that wish to share rather than have their own table arrive at the same time. But as that section of the dining room on Royal Princess is reserved solely for the occupants of 74 total cabins (Full Suites and Club Class Mini Suites) you will likely be encountering many of the same fellow diners each meal. Up to you to try it and if you find you prefer not to see the same faces each night you can request to switch to Anytime Dining. But my take is that having the same dining room team for breakfast, sea day lunch and dinner while being able to arrive when you choose anytime during dining hours outweighs any possible disadvantages to not being in the "open" MDR.