Antigua Buggys

jennmaybe

• 5 months later...

I am thinking of booking....Their company is only a year old so that could be why not maybe reviews...They also own a catamaran company that has more reviews and has been in business for some time! I called them today and they sent me an email. Waiting on my guy to make the final decision to book or not....I will send an update if we book and go!!

• 1 month later...

The Antigua Buggy Tour was one of the highlights of out trip!!! It was amazing! Rugged, countryside thrill ride experience!!!! Only 8 ppl 4 buggies and the owner Wayne on his quad leading the way!!! DO IT!

The Antigua Buggy Tour was one of the highlights of out trip!!! It was amazing! Rugged, countryside thrill ride experience!!!! Only 8 ppl 4 buggies and the owner Wayne on his quad leading the way!!! DO IT!

I know we have to catch a cab there, where and how much? How about what time you got back to the ship?

Sorry to pester you but I'm very excited about this one.

Its about 15 minutes too the place, Wayne The owner is very aware of what time you need to be back on the ship! We only got 15 min for swimming because of the timing. I also got engaged on this tour!!! Please tell Wayne that the couple who got engaged says hi! They also have a pic of me and my guy on their FB Page. antigua buggys!!!!

I did receive a prompt response from the owners on my inquiry on the tour, unlike one of the previous posters. They mentioned taking a cab to their location for the tour. Anyone know how much that would be? Thanks!

e-mail at all but did respond quickly to a 2nd one.

Thanks for info, CGeorge and CAJJ. Congrats also, CAJJ!

I did hear back on the cost of the cab ride as well $25 for two of us one way. I think we are going to do it. Our cruise isn't until January 2016 but I like to plan ahead :)

• 3 weeks later...

We did this excursion last week and would highly recommend this! We had a complete blast. We saw so much of the Island and some amazing picture opportunities! Be prepared to never wear the clothes again which you wear on this trip....well at least the shirt. There is some steep incline/decline on this trip. Just know it is not a flat ground-slow ride the whole time.

LOVE THIS EXCURSION!!!!!!!!!