Jamiaca on Christmas Day- Navigator of the Seas

Drebbie

• 1 month later...

Hi I am also traveling with my family (17 people) we would like to do something fun together for Christmas Day but also have it include some local cultural christmas traditions. We will have ages 5-75. Any suggestions would be helpful!

I would like to recommend this tour company that we used that ended up being the highlight of our cruise in Falmouth to the Blue Hole.

http://www.libertytoursjamaica.com

This company is available 365 days a year. Very reliable, dependable, knowledgeable of their island, provides friendly, courteous service. We had Ricardo as our driver and highly recommend him. He will customize a tour for your group with a personal phone call from him to plan the perfect trip for you and your group.

We had researched the CC boards and Trip Advisor extensively and definately made the right choice with Libertytoursjamaica.

Our group has already made reservations with Ricardo to return in the spring. Can't wait!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! We just booked this cruise yesterday and were lucky enough to find 3 balconies adjoining 2 of which are connecting . We are traveling with grandchildren and will stay within the port area. Does anyone know how far along Margaritaville is … pictures show a pool and beach access. i wonder???