Leeward Islands Charters?

CRIUSERBOOZER!

Anyone have experience with Leeward Islands Charters and their sail / snorkel / lunch tour?

Crowded catamaran?

Good snorkeling?

Decent lunch?

Cost?

Any help appreciated! :)

I e-mailed them prior to my last cruise and at first they said I was too early for a schedule so I waited and then they said I could only book thru the cruiseline. I was sailing Royal Caribbean. As much as I love to snorkel my experience with any ship excursions is always dissappointment due to the number of people they jam into the trips. I booked with Blue Water Safaris and had a great day! I wrote about it on the other St Kitts snorkel thread.

• 1 year later...
I e-mailed them prior to my last cruise and at first they said I was too early for a schedule so I waited and then they said I could only book thru the cruiseline. I was sailing Royal Caribbean. As much as I love to snorkel my experience with any ship excursions is always dissappointment due to the number of people they jam into the trips. I booked with Blue Water Safaris and had a great day! I wrote about it on the other St Kitts snorkel thread.

I know this was quite a while ago, but I was just wondering was this the full day or half day? We are interested in full day but like you said about Leeward they require you to reserve through cruise line. So I was wondering if Blue Water Safaris will do full day with cruise line passengers. Thanks in advance (:

We just did the sail and snorkel trip with Leeward Island Charters last week and really enjoyed it. I tried to book directly with them because I found them through trip advisor but had to go thru the cruise line. I thought it was a nice experience and not over crowded. I wish it had been an all day trip instead of 3.5 hours.