Celebrity excursion to Nevis

Bahama Mama 40

• 7 months later...
Has anyone done the "Daytrip to Nevis with lunch" offered by Celebrity? Is it worth the $120 cost? Thanks!

Exactly what I wan to know as well. Here is a description from Royal Caribbean:

KT93: Daytrip to Nevis with Lunch

Beginning in Basseterre, St. Kitts, you travel for 45 minutes by sea taxi along the coast of the South Eastern Peninsula to the

sister island of Nevis, also known as the “Queen of the Caribbean”.

Upon arrival into Charlestown, the capital, a short drive through the tranquil town, provides you with a glimpse of a simple, but

civilized Caribbean lifestyle and architecture. Here in Charlestown Nevis you will see the birth place of Alexander Hamilton, First

Treasurer of the United States

Your tour continues on the Nevis main road to Nevis Bath Springs. This Natural Hot Spring flows from the ground as signs of former

volcanic activity. The bath springs is set on the grounds of the historic Bath Hotel, which is said to be the first hotel in the Eastern

Caribbean.

Continue your tour a Converted Plantation as your native guide gives you history on life in Nevis. Arrive on Pinney’s Beach where

you will be served a delicious lunch at LIME Beach Bar. Sip on your choice of two (2) glasses of rum punch, local beer or fruit

punch at this traditional Caribbean style beach bar.

After lunch enjoy the tranquil water of the Caribbean Sea. A beach chair awaits you.

• 6 months later...

Hi

I actually did the K93: Daytrip to Nevis with Lunch tour while on Quantum of the Seas in January 2015. It was a great tour IMO and followed the description above exactly. The boat ride out to Nevis and back was wonderful with a nice friendly crew. We did see Alexander Hamilton's Birthplace as stated. It was a drive-by though. ☺. The visit to the Baths and the Hotel were more in depth and the lunch and beach were nice. I think it was worth the price.

Denise

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by DKNYC