Prereserved Shows on Oasis

About three months ago I made reservations for all of the shows for our cruise in November on Oasis. Tonight I went to add dining reservations and noted that my reservation for the Ice show has disappeared and we don't have reservations anymore for it. I'm very confused and concerned. There is a bold red statement on my cruise planner that says "some of the items in your cart are no longer available for on-line reservations - please check on-board for last minute availability". Does this mean that there may be more reservations that I made that will mysteriously "drop off"? Has this happened to anyone else and what suggestions does everyone have to ensure that we don't lose ALL of our entertainment reservations?

I got an email from RCI saying the ice show we had reserved for day 2 was cancelled and they gave me other days I could reserve it. We are on the 11/29 sailing. Said it was cancelled due to maintenance or something to that effect. Try to find out when they offer this show again during your week. I see you are on our sailing. We rescheduled to day 5 I believe. This was the only show affected so far. Hope this helps. Did you join our roll call?

Edited by Sky616