Bus to Romney Manor, Wingfield Sugar Plantation Ruins, and the Rainforest Question

RMH

One of the things we want to do in St. Kitts is take the bus to the locations in the title. We are not interested in hiring a taxi tour guide. We enjoy DIY and local transportation if it is available. Are all three of those on the same road once the bus drops us off in Old Road Town? In Google Maps it appears as if they are accessed via different roads, but a lot of the reviews I have read mention them together. Is there a trail into the rainforest that is easy to follow for a bit? Also, I have read/heard that the petroglyphs are close too, but I have not been able to pinpoint an exact location. Any help on any of the above would be much appreciated.

We are not going to do a jungle excursion or hike the volcano, we just want to experience the rainforest and get some good pics. No rainforests that I know of in Colorado!

The local buses, which are all privately owned generally DO NOT travel off of the main island road. Romney Manor is the name of the estate house that is part of the Wingfield Estate plantation. You can walk up the street that goes to the petroglyphs, Wingfield Estate and Romney Manor and Caribelle Batik.

Thanks Paul -

Is it safe to assume that the bus driver will know which street to drop us off at to get to Romney Manor? Or should I be prepared to tell the driver when to stop and hope I get it right?

Any chance of exploring the rainforest 'just a little' bit from this location?