Flamenco dance in barcelona

We experienced a folklore dance in Russia last year, and would like to experience a flamenco dance. We will be staying in Barcelona for a few nights precruise. Hotel area near Las Ramblas. Looking to find somewhere we could enjoy a Flamenco Dance one of the two evenings we will be staying (Sunday or Monday night). Any suggestions???? TIA!!

Edited by sportygirl731

Just posted on the Italy board in case you had not posted here yet to do a search on this board using Flamenco in the search fuction as there are quite a few postd from people who have asked or gone etc. I beleive there are some good shows.

We experienced a folklore dance in Russia last year, and would like to experience a flamenco dance. We will be staying in Barcelona for a few nights precruise. Hotel area near Las Ramblas. Looking to find somewhere we could enjoy a Flamenco Dance one of the two evenings we will be staying (Sunday or Monday night). Any suggestions???? TIA!!

Dinner and show at Tablao Cordobes, right on Las Ramblas. Very intimate, close up setting and very passionate dancers. The real deal.

Dinner and show at Tablao Cordobes, right on Las Ramblas. Very intimate, close up setting and very passionate dancers. The real deal.

There is another show is

http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/entertainment/flamenco/flamenco-barcelona.html

We enjoyed the show. If you go there, get the tapas only, not the meal.

• 3 weeks later...

My family seconds this recommendation, but just to clarify, it's dinner THEN show, not dinner while watching show. The food was OK but the dancers were great. Even my 2 sons (22 and 25) liked the show. I wasn't sure what to expect but I enjoyed all of it, from the singing to the guitar players to the dancers. All of them seemed to be "into it". As stated above, very passionate about their art.