Voyager of the Seas cabin 1854 - Family Panoramic Oceanview

swesty

We stayed in 1804 last February on Voyager and have booked both 1854 and 1804 for a family cruise in Dec '16. The rooms are identical (mirror reversed) and there are only 2 of these rooms on the Voyager.

We loved the large space and around 6 metres of floor to ceiling glass windows.

You do feel a little more movement being so high and at the front but this would depend on the state of the sea.

We found facilities on the ship to be easily accessed. There is a glass automatic sliding door near the lifts to access the pool areas with the lifts nearby.

There are quite a lot of photos on the Internet of the Navigator which also has identical rooms. I have some photos but they only come out small because of my ipad - maybe they can be made larger but I don't know how!

We stayed in 1804 last February on Voyager and have booked both 1854 and 1804 for a family cruise in Dec '16. The rooms are identical (mirror reversed) and there are only 2 of these rooms on the Voyager.

We loved the large space and around 6 metres of floor to ceiling glass windows.

You do feel a little more movement being so high and at the front but this would depend on the state of the sea.

We found facilities on the ship to be easily accessed. There is a glass automatic sliding door near the lifts to access the pool areas with the lifts nearby.

There are quite a lot of photos on the Internet of the Navigator which also has identical rooms. I have some photos but they only come out small because of my ipad - maybe they can be made larger but I don't know how!

Thank you! Very helpful :)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk