First time world cruise

HarrisF

Welcome to Cruise Critic! I know you will find a wealth of information on Cruise Critic.

There is a Message Board devoted to World Cruising. That would be a great place for you to begin.

Also, since you will be sailing a P & O vessel, the Message Board devoted to P & O would be a good one to monitor as well.

I have been fortunate to sail one and one-fourth world cruises on the Amsterdam. I enjoyed my experiences and learned from my mis-adventures. I am sure you will as well on your world cruise.

Edited by rkacruiser

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. We were lucky enough to do Arcadias maiden world cruise for 101 nights. We enjoyed it immensely and have very happy memories of it. We met some wonderful people and were very sad when we had to disembark. The time simply flew by and there was so much to do.They sort of split it up into segments and i think there were about a quarter of Arcadias passengers doing the full world cruise. There were several events for those of us doing the full passage. we met a lot of passengers who were doing segments and they on the whole never felt they were treated differently. If you have any specific questions i can try and help but the info i have may be out of date as we went in 2009.

Happy Cruising