What ever happened to the proposed/approved Dockyard Zipline?

Kenlorz

Does anyone have any idea what happened to the proposed and approved Zipline that was supposed to get erected in the Dockyard back in 2013? There were 2 articles about it in the Royal Gazette (one stating it was proposed and the other stating it was approved), and then NOTHING. I'm guessing the whole idea was nixed, but can't find anything saying it was :confused:.

http://www.royalgazette.com/article/20120706/NEWS/707069995

http://www.royalgazette.com/article/20120927/NEWS/709279929

The article reporting the approval of the project, which was written 9/27/12, says "Development on the project must begin in the next two years".

Since that two year time line has passed with no indication that developmet has started, it's safe to assume this proposal is dead...and I suspect many of us who are regular visitors to Bermuda are just as happy it is.

The article reporting the approval of the project, which was written 9/27/12, says "Development on the project must begin in the next two years".

Since that two year time line has passed with no indication that developmet has started, it's safe to assume this proposal is dead...and I suspect many of us who are regular visitors to Bermuda are just as happy it is.

icon14.gif Agree with you njhorseman!