Regent Navigator - 11/26/07 Caribbean cruise

jmcc

Hello, I am starting this thread for the Regent Seven Seas Navigator cruise on 11/26/07 in the Caribbean.

This will be our fourth cruise with Regent (formerly Radisson), second time on the Navigator. My husband, Doug, and I were not planning to book another cruise right away but when we received their email announcing this cruise it sounded too good to pass up. We have visited some of the ports of call in the past but would welcome another stop there to take on new adventures.

We feel Regent is one of the top cruise lines around and have thoroughly enjoyed our past cruising with them. (Voyager to Panama Canal.....Paul Gaughin to Tahiti.....Navigator through New England and Canada).

The date of November 26th is also our 41st wedding anniversary so that will be pretty cool.

We have to talk to our TA next week and tell her to book the deposit. She tentatively put a hold on our cabin.

Hope to hear from some fellow cruisers on this thread.

We live in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.

Julie and Doug

• 1 month later...

It's pretty amazing that other cruisers booked on the Regent Seven Seas Navigator for 11/26/07 have not joined in on this thread. It's only six months out.

We are patient - we'll keep checking.

Julie and Doug

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

:) Grand Princess (Europe)- 6/7/07

:) RSSC Navigator - 11/26/07

:) Emerald Princess - 2/24/08

Hi Tallship.....Sorry about that, it just dawned on me what you were asking about. The reference to an email we received on my initial post was one from Cruise Critic announcing this particular RSSC Navigator cruise.

Will you be cruising with us?

Talk to you later.

Julie and Doug :p

My husband and I will be on this cruise! We will be celebrating my 50th birthday. Congratulations on being married 41 years!

I've been on Radisson twice, Celebrity, and Ted and I were on Oceania a couple of years ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Purpleally, Doug and I are glad you will be joining us on this cruise. I too will have celebrated a significant birthday (60th) by the time we cruise in November so we can toast to our birthdays.

We just returned from a fabulous 15-day European cruise aboard the Grand Princess. We only had two sea days. Started the cruise in Rome and ended in London.

We have always been interested in cruising on Oceania Cruise Lines. How was your experience and would you recommend them to us?

Talk to you soon.

Julie and Doug

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

:) Regent Seven Seas Navigator 11/26/07

:) Emerald Princess 2/24/08

• 3 months later...

Archived