Godfrey's with 11am arrival on Carnival Magic

craigtompkins

We are arriving on the Carnival Magic at 11am. I have a tour booked with Godfrey's (used them 3 times in the past, so I'm good there). I have not however ever arrived at 11am. His website says we can meet at 11 and have 3/4 hour shopping before the tour. I don't expect us to be able to be on the pier at 11 if we don't arrive until 11, but also don't care about the shopping part.

So my questions are:

1. Does anyone know what time people have been able to get off the Magic in St. Thomas?

2. Has anyone done Godrey's tour arriving this late?

TIA

Craig

• 2 months later...
We are arriving on the Carnival Magic at 11am. I have a tour booked with Godfrey's (used them 3 times in the past, so I'm good there). I have not however ever arrived at 11am. His website says we can meet at 11 and have 3/4 hour shopping before the tour. I don't expect us to be able to be on the pier at 11 if we don't arrive until 11, but also don't care about the shopping part.

So my questions are:

1. Does anyone know what time people have been able to get off the Magic in St. Thomas?

2. Has anyone done Godrey's tour arriving this late?

TIA

Craig

I just emailed Godfreys this very question. What were your results please?

Rick

We got off the ship as soon as we could, which was actually 11:15 or so. We headed down the pier and didn't see any of his vehicles. We got to the end of the pier where the taxis are and told them we were looking for Godfrey. The said he was around somewhere to wait and they would find him. They didn't do anything to find him. Having used Godfrey a few times in the past, I recognized him as he drove by and flagged him down. He was there looking for us as our driver for the day was running late because the group he took to the market was late getting off their ship (RCL). He got us to our driver and off we went.

We of course knew we would not get any time at the market, we pulled up there and the rest of the group go on. We then did our tour.

As for the tour itself, we really enjoyed it. We had planned on staying at Coki beach since we wanted to do some snorkeling, so when we go to Magen's Bay we stayed in the vehicle and admired the sand and sea from the parking lot. When we got to Coki beach it was overly crowded. So much so that we changed our mind and just went back to the pier. I wish we had gone to Magen's bay instead.