Birthday Cruise?!

uncleg

I will be turning 50 at the end of this year. I am still single and don't expect anyone to throw me a 50th Birthday party and have no desire to throw myself one. I'm thinking cruise...it will have to be after the Holidays, since cruise lines jack up the price for Holiday sailings, which is when my Birthday falls. Any suggestions, I want a happening cruise/party atmosphere:cool:. I have sailed Carnival 10 times, i'd like to try something different, maybe a singles cruise any ideas:confused:. I have never been on a real singles cruise.

Singles cruise to bring in the new year and celebrate being 50? A cruise that incorporates Christmas day will probably also be filled with lots of children. If you go on a singles cruise it may cost a bit more but at least you will have other single adults to celebrate with.

I have been on two singles cruises. On the first, my assigned room mate was not the best travel companion but I still had a great time with other single cruisers in the group. Second one, I took my beautiful adult daughter, who was a much better cabin mate, and we had a blast with the singles group on a Halloween cruise.