Getting from Kiel to Lubeck

We bought our tickets (four) from the station. There are footprints from the ship to the town, within which lies the station. It's a lovely train ride. We enjoyed coffees and pastries from the upstairs cafe of an old pastry shop on the back side, i think, of the some very old municipal building. Lovely!

Thank you Sing and Cedarmask. Try again still doesn't work. I think the problem is the browser. I guess I just have to buy it at the train station.

Update::

We decided to buy the ticket at the Station, hopefully we could join up with a group from the ship and get the benefit of the 5 ppl group ticket.

Just for the record, we finally figured out that Bahn.de is not IE, Chrome or Safari friendly. I finally got through to their online booking using MS Edge browser, now I am rest assured that.... It is not me, it is them :) :) :)

• 1 year later...

We will be arriving in Kiel this summer and are looking to do the train ourselves to Lubeck. Is anyone able to confirm the current train schedule or that the information in this thread is still accurate with the exception of pricing? Based on the info, are there no trains before 9:00am? Has anyone walked to the train station in Kiel and back to the ship? Y ideas on approximate distance? Same for Lubeck to the old town area. Thanks for any updates.