Double Tree Hotel - San Pedro, CA

Romy40

Can you tell me what the price was for the package? We are looking to book with them or the Vagabond Inn. The Vagabond charge about $120 for their stay, park, & cruise package, plus they transport you to the pier. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Bosslady:)

Can you tell me what the price was for the package? We are looking to book with them or the Vagabond Inn. The Vagabond charge about $120 for their stay, park, & cruise package, plus they transport you to the pier. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

In april we're paying $159 for a package that includes breakfast, a bottle of champagne at check in, shuttle and parking

Hello - - by the time you add room tax, sales tax, and tip the maid, we paid a total of $189.00. Booked it through Trav#%(ci*y.

Nice suite, champagne or sparkling cider, great full breakfast, shuttle to and from ship, and parking. Nice place, nice employees. Full of other cruisers, so they know what you need, and run the shuttles constantly so no problem getting to or from. We called them when we got back, and they knew which pier to come to, and were already starting to ferry we cruisers to and from. Car was safe; we got a spot close to the entrance. Not covered parking.

We didnt do park, but stayed here. Loved it.

It was a free night for us using points. Couldn't beat that.

They took us and picked us up wherever , whenever we wanted to go. Nothing in walking distance but was ok with us. Beds comfortable, breakfast good, nice bath products, clean place.

Smooth trip to the pier. Highly recommend

Got this hotel idea from you Curt JW, thanks

Of the 5 ports I've cruised out of, San Pedro was the easiest. We were going to do the park and cruise after spending the night at the doubletree, but didn't want the hassle of waiting for a ride to and from the port. Throw in tips each way and I don't think it's too much of a bargain. The parking lot at San Pedro is right next to the ships and are $12/day. They could not make it any easier to park and cruise.

My opinion- I wouldn't get too hung up on a hotel where you could park the car.

JMO, Jay

Archived