Question about Victor Bodden tours...

dawgdawg

We would like to do his tour - but we have 2 children age 6 and age 3. Are kids that age welcome? Do I need bring my own car seat for the 3 year old?

Can I zipline while my wife and kids watch or do a different tour?

Any information would be appreciated!

Thanks

I've e-mailed with Victor several times. He responded that they don't have car seat laws there so you are welcomed to bring your own. If some folks are not ziplining, he can take them for other sightseeing. Feel free to e-mail him from his website. He usually responds quickly, sometimes within the hour. Enjoy your cruise! I ended up joining with some other folks from our ship to do a day tour with Victor and we have people of all ages.

They will take you anywhere and do anything you want to do. Make sure you go to the iguana farm and go to Victor's house to see the monkeys, they are so cute. Ali was our guide and he was fantastic, they all seemed really good.

We just got back from the NCL Spirit & ziplined with our 5-yr old at the Jungle Canopy. Caesar with Victor Bodden tours was our overall guide & Alex with Jungle Canopy was our guide for the zipline. It was GREAT & our 5-yr old had an absolute blast. Alex said that the youngest he'd had zipline was 18 months. I'm not sure if I think that's wise, but I do think any adventurous kiddo would love it!!!

Debbie

Archived