25 Nov five-ship party details

• 2 weeks later...
Sadly we won't be on any of the ships, but I'm seriously considering booking a hotel room in The Rocks for the night of 25th so we can watch the sail out and fireworks.

That would be cool, also seeing the sail into the harbour in the morning of the 25th would be great.:D

• 1 month later...
Sadly we won't be on any of the ships, but I'm seriously considering booking a hotel room in The Rocks for the night of 25th so we can watch the sail out and fireworks.

Have you booked that room? I was thinking of staying the night before (the 24th) and then heading to the Heads to see them come into Sydney. Nothing is below $400 a night tho! :(

A few friends and I have a dinner cruise booked, so we can see the ships and the fireworks.

• 1 month later...

Hi B'Elanna, just wondering which company you chose for the dinner cruise? As mum, hubby and I are having the same idea with some friends?

Otherwise, any other Sydneysiders planning to nab a spot on the foreshore somewhere?

Cheers :)

Myself and 4 others are doing a mystery dinner cruise with Australian Cruise group. We board at 7pm and get back at 10pm.

I can't find any info, for people NOT on the ships.

A group of us, will be going to Watsons Bay to see the ships come through the heads. We'll get there just after 6am.