Question about Verandah shower size on Koningsdam

Hello!

My wife and I took a wonderful cruise last fall on the Zuiderdam on the 10 day Caribbean/Panama route, and had the time of our lives. We had previously been on one other cruise (not on a HA ship) that wasn't so great, but the service and amenities were just perfect!

The one thing my wife really loved was having a bathtub, since the shower on our previous cruise was about the size of a porta-potty (no joke, it was just barely big enough to turn around in), and the cruise we are looking at for 2018 (on the Koningsdam through the Mediterranean) does not have bathtubs in the Verandah rooms, just showers. The few pictures I've found online make the shower look pretty decent -- with the glass door/walls it actually looks like she would have room to shave her legs! ;p

Can anyone give us an idea of how big these showers are, (or point to another thread that has details/pictures)?

Thanks everyone in advance -- lurked here a bit last year before our cruise and found some very helpful info, this is a great site!

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

The shower is quite roomy - larger than we had in an SB stern wrap-around on the Nieuw A! In the corner you can see a silver bar about a foot from the floor which someone said was to place your foot on for leg shaving.

r85zpe.jpg

Edited by jtl513