Silver moon

Bell2805

We are trying to book a catamaran tour in barbados. We have tried one company however they can't accommodate us on the dates we won't. They recommended silver moon tours. They have availability for our dates. They won't our credit card number and security number on the booking form.

Has anyone had any experience with this company ? Also, what are your thoughts about handing over that information ? We only book via a secured websites and feel a little nervous about handing over our cc numbers etc.

I went with Silvermoon twice. It has been a year or so and I can't remember if I faxed or called them the information but definitely did give it to them and had no issues at all. I know the only thing I refused to do was do anything by email.

They do a great job, a lovely catamaran day.

We sailed with them in 2007 and at that time, I believe we faxed them our credit card number back then.

I've booked with them for November and did it online this time. I didn't have any qualms about it. I check my account regularly for any funny business anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for your advise. We have booked our tour today...

We went with Silvermoon this past Feb. Great time!!!!! I love to sail on a catamaran...not so much with snorkling.

I did have to call them with my cc number as I wasn't setup with paypal.

Betty:)

• 1 month later...

We went with Silver Moon last week. They took my credit card and charged 50% of the price and we paid cash the day of the trip.

Everything went smoothly and the excursion was awesome!!! It was the best excursion we have ever taken cruising! The staff and crew were outstanding.