5 adults in Norwegian Sun

YR1

Hi,

We are five adults (parents and 3 grown up children). I read that Norwegian Sun has staterooms for 5, but I could not see a floor plan that shows the actual beds layout.

Can anyone describe and give details about accomodation in this type of stateroom?

Thanks,

YR1

There is no way that I would put 5 grown adults in an inside cabin on NCL. NCL 172 sq feet

We did 5 people to an inside cabin on carnival. (4 of those people were ages 13- 19) CCL at 185 sq feet

Two upper beds, two lower beds and one roll away cot.

--

how much extra was it to get the second room?

We took the one room since it was over 700 more to get two rooms

cruises after that was only 200 to get the second cabin

hardly spend any time there. However, without the layout (or other experience with this ship) I can't tell if it's doable.

The differnce between the two optiond exceeds $1,000 - a lot of money.

FOr 1000.00 you make it work. (LOL)

the key is organization. once the organization of the cabin gets cluttered the cabin will close in on you.

Unpack all suitcases and store them under the beds. Pack up dirty clothes nightly.

Get an over the door shoe holder and put everything that you would throw on the desk top in there.

Put nothing on the small vanity.

shower in the gym/spa area or make arrangements to take showers/get ready for dinner at various times. there is no way you will all be able to do it at the same time. there is just no space.

concern. Do they have there 5 single beds or one double + 3 singles. All to fit average to tall people. Any other configuration, or short beds, will not work for us, regardless of price.

• 2 weeks later...

look into the NCL Star- on deck 12, there are family suites which sleep 6. Hid a bed sofa, a pull down real murphy bed, and the main bed. The room is 409sq ft. no balcony. It comes with butler service and some good perks. We are booked in a penthouse with balcony on this floor, also 409sqft.with perks. We leave Feb 5th, will let all know the good and bad when we return from the Mexican Riviera. These rooms offer lots of space. Also the AB category on deck 11, has a 2nd bedroom and bath. Check them out, they may be what you are looking for. Dona

• 7 months later...

Archived