Best cruise and stay insurance ?

Surely they all do, don't know?

I have never taken out any special insurance for a holiday, or a cruise, or a cruise and stay, as far as i was aware, a holiday is a holiday.

You only generally need special insurance for things like skiing, or adrenalin type holidays.

Be careful with insurance....

We had a policy with the bank account we had, have just cancelled the "extras" side of the bank account so had to go looking for insurance.

Upon looking I have found that some insurance have clauses like this one from Diamond insurance:

"You must add cruise cover to your policy if you are going on a cruise, without the cruise cover upgrade your main travel policy will be invalid."

The cruise cover was £20 extra for a couples annual policy.

We found the best deal on moneysupermarket, using their link was cheaper than buying direct.

A lot of the cheaper policies only have a small cancellation limit, so you might have to go "premium".

Although I have free insurance through Nationwide BS it does not cover my pre existing conditions so had to take out a policy that did so just in the throes of renewing my travel insurance and been quoted £51-80(down £2-00 on last year) which covers cruises and pre existing medical conditions.Well happy.

Try insureandgo.com For a one off or yearly policy. You can get an instant price for existing illnesses and at a good price. We always have a 12 monthly one as it works out cheap if you do more than one holiday. Used them for years.

Copy and paste to browser...

http://www.insureandgo.com/?_$ja=kw:insureandgo|cgn:Insure+and+Go+Variants|cgid:2088041657|tsid:25156|cn:Insure+%26+Go+Brand_DT|cid:30977477|lid:303041835|mt:Exact|nw:search|crid:25692578057|dvc:c|adp:1t1&gclid=CMO1x42Eg7wCFSKWtAoddDEA4w

Edited by Tatto