What beach is currently in good shape

CaroltheCruiser

I have friends who are coming to St Marteen tomorrow on a Carnival ship. This will be their first time coming to this island. I am just now reading about the hurricane damage. I am so sad to hear this news. I personally have been there many times and always tend to head to Orient Beach due to the beauty in spite the naked bodies possibly seen there. haha

Here is my question...my friends are asking me where they should go. Can someone who has just been there please tell me what beach is in great shape right now? I am desperate to find this answer for my friends. Thank you to whoever can give me some ideas. They are coming off 2 days at sea so were looking forward to a pretty beach day. :)

I have friends who are coming to St Marteen tomorrow on a Carnival ship. This will be their first time coming to this island. I am just now reading about the hurricane damage. I am so sad to hear this news. I personally have been there many times and always tend to head to Orient Beach due to the beauty in spite the naked bodies possibly seen there. haha

Here is my question...my friends are asking me where they should go. Can someone who has just been there please tell me what beach is in great shape right now? I am desperate to find this answer for my friends. Thank you to whoever can give me some ideas. They are coming off 2 days at sea so were looking forward to a pretty beach day. :)

The cab driver told us anything on the Atlantic side had seaweed, but the beaches on the Caribbean side did not.

I'm not familiar enough to know which one is where, but maybe that's a starting point.

I would tell me friends to tell the cab driver NOT to take me anywhere with seaweed. Trust me they know exactly which ones those are because they are constantly picking up people there & taking them back....

Edited by GTO-Girl