Updated Summit Pic cabin 6143

Cruise a holic

I have booked cabin 6143 for a cruise on the summit next year. I have seen pictures of the cabin from many years ago. I would like to hear from people who have stayed in this cabin, or 6144 recently. I know I will not be in it until 2015 and decor can change-but reviews I have read are 5 years old.

I want to be sure that the furnishing have been updated and the cabin is well maintained.

Thanks

We are also booked in Summit 6143 in Sept. 2015. Hope someone replies with recent information or photos.

Are you on the Sept. 6th or 20th? We have 6144 on the 20th!! I, too, am curious for any info. One of the reasons we booked this cabin is for the larger veranda, altho it will probably be cold...:rolleyes:

Are you on the Sept. 6th or 20th? We have 6144 on the 20th!! I, too, am curious for any info. One of the reasons we booked this cabin is for the larger veranda, altho it will probably be cold...:rolleyes:

We are on the 20th sailing. Figured can always add a few layers to enjoy that great balcony! Still need to sign up for roll call.

We are on the 20th sailing. Figured can always add a few layers to enjoy that great balcony! Still need to sign up for roll call.

We are going to Bermuda on August 10th. However we will be in a Celebrity Suite- we have reserved 6143 for August 9, 2015. Since we like one "no fly cruise" a year, we enjoy sailing out of NJ to Bermuda in August.

Thanks

Edited by Cruise a holic