Looking for Boston Hotel for One Night Pre Cruise - RCCL

julesbeara

Sailing on Serenade of the Seas on October 30th, and looking for a hotel with restaurants nearby (easy walking distance) or inside the hotel for 1 night pre-cruise (October 29th). We will be taking a taxi from the airport to the hotel, as we aren't interested in luggage logistics involved with public transportation. I'm expecting and OK with paying $200+ for convenience and comfort.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Sailing on Serenade of the Seas on October 30th, and looking for a hotel with restaurants nearby (easy walking distance) or inside the hotel for 1 night pre-cruise (October 29th). We will be taking a taxi from the airport to the hotel, as we aren't interested in luggage logistics involved with public transportation. I'm expecting and OK with paying $200+ for convenience and comfort.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Well you're going to definitely have to pay $200+ to be in Boston. What is the top of your range?

Edited by 138east

Well, you're definitely in luck if you're willing to prepay a room. Aa.com is offering the Westin hotel for $204.56 ($234.12 with tax) and the Renaissance for $198.46 ($235.16 with tax). These 4* hotels are in the seaport area and are very close to the airport and are the closest hotels to the port. There are a number of restaurant choices in the area which I can provide if you choose one of these hotels.

Our extended family stayed at the Westin on July 4 and it was very modern and elegant.

Boston Seaport Hotel.

I work across the street from it. I go through the lobby everyday. It's super easy and the cab will take less than 5 minutes to take you to the terminal.

There are several Restaurants with in a 3 minute walk. Legal Seafoods Harborside ( on the water go to the first floor or rooftop for the best views and prices) there are 10 other restaurants you can go to within a 7 minute walk.

Westin is across the highway and some people do not like the location of you want to go on Seaport Blvd for the restaurants. There is a bridge but it's still a little bit of a walk.

Renaissance is nice just down the street from The Seaport Hotel. Great food all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by frenchcanrican

Boston Seaport Hotel.

I work across the street from it. I go through the lobby everyday. It's super easy and the cab will take less than 5 minutes to take you to the terminal.

There are several Restaurants with in a 3 minute walk. Legal Seafoods Harborside ( on the water go to the first floor or rooftop for the best views and prices) there are 10 other restaurants you can go to within a 7 minute walk.

Westin is across the highway and some people do not like the location of you want to go on Seaport Blvd for the restaurants. There is a bridge but it's still a little bit of a walk.

Renaissance is nice just down the street from The Seaport Hotel. Great food all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I also like the Seaport Hotel and have stayed there a number of times. I also worked across the street at World Trade for several years. Unfortunately the Seaport is pricing out at $308 for Oct 29.

I like the look of Seaport Hotel. It looks like a Starbucks is nearby and we like to grab a quick breakfast their before boarding. We will be only at the hotel long enough to grab dinner, sleep, eat breakfast and board the ship since the Serenade departs at 4:00 p.m. I'm going to check and see if we can get a corporate rate to bring the price down a bit.

Thank you so much for your recommendations!

I like the look of Seaport Hotel. It looks like a Starbucks is nearby and we like to grab a quick breakfast their before boarding. We will be only at the hotel long enough to grab dinner, sleep, eat breakfast and board the ship since the Serenade departs at 4:00 p.m. I'm going to check and see if we can get a corporate rate to bring the price down a bit.

Thank you so much for your recommendations!

You can't go wrong with any of the three hotels. The Renaissance is only a block from the Seaport and is next door to the Legal Test Kitchen restaurant. If you can't get a deal at the Seaport, take the deal at the Renaissance.