Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!
** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Yep....$5 a pair...get them before you go down the hill to the beach before you start to climb the falls....you will need them...I was going to go in my sandles....boy was I glad the guide said not to...
__________________ Past Cruises:
* 01/03/15 - NCL Getaway - 7 Night Eastern Caribbean
* 09/24/14 - Golden Princess - 4 Night Baja Mexico
* 03/02/14 - NCL Breakaway -7 Night Bahamas/Florida
* 01/04/13 - Celebrity Solstice - 12 Night Australia/New Zealand (AKA The Dream trip)
* 09/11/11 - NCL Epic - 7 Night Mediterranean
* 05/27/11 - Carnival Paradise - 3 Night Baja Mexico
* 12/18/10 - NCL Star - 7 Night Mexican Rivera
* 08/22/08 - Radiance of the Seas - 7 Night Alaska
* 03/07/08 - Monarch of the Seas - 3 Night Baja Mexico
* 06/14/07 - Brilliance of the Seas - 12 Night Mediterranean/Greek Isles
* 08/28/06 - Monarch of the Seas - 4 Night Baja Mexico
* 01/07/06 - Navigator of the Seas - 7 Night Western Caribbean