Spencer Ambrose - no confirmation

aliciam

Hi all, I've tried to book a tour with Spencer Ambrose for early November and am having trouble getting a confirmation email. I received the initial email, which specifically says it's not a confirmation, and to expect one. I've emailed via the email address on the contact us page and no response either.

Should I just assume this is internet issues and unless my deposit is refunded through PayPal that I confirmed?

Has anyone run in to this? Anyone book one of Spencer's tours at the dock? Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi all, I've tried to book a tour with Spencer Ambrose for early November and am having trouble getting a confirmation email. I received the initial email, which specifically says it's not a confirmation, and to expect one. I've emailed via the email address on the contact us page and no response either.

Should I just assume this is internet issues and unless my deposit is refunded through PayPal that I confirmed?

Has anyone run in to this? Anyone book one of Spencer's tours at the dock? Thanks in advance for your help!

Perhaps you should call them if you haven't received an email. Here is the contact info:

1.758.484-4100