Indicator of Bookings?

Hi All,

I'm looking at Freedom on 7/31. All dining times are available. Would this indicate the cruise is not near capacity?

Thanks,

Ida

Not necessarily. Instead I'd check a website like Royal's UK site which shows more available staterooms than the US site: http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk.

Hi All,

I'm looking at Freedom on 7/31. All dining times are available. Would this indicate the cruise is not near capacity?

Thanks,

Ida

And it could just be that these particular passengers are more evenly distributed in their dining requests.

One of the three choices can book up faster than the other two, but sometimes things are pretty even.

:)

Not necessarily. Instead I'd check a website like Royal's UK site which shows more available staterooms than the US site: http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk.

Upon looking thru the threads, I saw this advice. Lots of OV balconies left. I'd say more than 80 across the categories. We are a family of 4 and would rather stay in adjoining or close by OV Balcony staterooms than one for sure. There is a great guarantee price on a single cabin for 4 but, not sure I want to bite. We had adjoining on Allure last month and loved the space. If they do an X OV balcony double occupancy I'll probably jump. Time will tell!

Thanks