HC balcony available for Enchantment 1/28/12??

ChaserX

Looking at RCCL's site yesterday for the 1/28/12 cruise out of Baltimore, I started a booking for a balcony cabin. The first cabin that the site assigned was 7618, a HC room. I put a hold on it, and then as I am considered AB, I researched some of the threads here. I'm assuming it became available because final payment date was past. I'd be willing to give it up for someone that needed it for the accessibility features, but would also want to be sure that I get my balcony cabin. After talking to RCCL accessibility services and telling her the cabin number, she said that in the event someone actually needed a HC cabin, they would contact me and ask? require? me to switch. I decided that I would be better off just choosing a regular cabin. The hold never actually went through, or perhaps the accessibilty agent cancelled it after I talked to her.

In any case, it doesn't show up now. But if someone is interested who needs this kind of cabin, I would give RCCL a call. Some other HC person might have snapped this up, or some other AB person, in which case the earlier any changes need to be made, the less disruption there will be. Good luck!

Archived