Currently on Divina Yacht Club

Viva123

Again,

I want people to understand that the review that I will be posting tomorrow will be based on our opinions, thoughts and suggestions of the yacht club and some other parts of the ship. That being said we are not millionaires, we are a couple in our late 20s, Middle class and and own a business in the Construction/Farming industry. That being said we are down to earth and easy-going and don't expect a whole lot. So when we are absolutely blown away with the yacht club experience because we are not used to this type of treatment in Tennessee (or any other vacation we have cruised 8 times and flown to 4 different countries via Resort stay ). So I'm sure some people have complaints about it, but again those are probably not the people that I want to have a beer with.

More to follow, in Nassau now!

Again,

I want people to understand that the review that I will be posting tomorrow will be based on our opinions, thoughts and suggestions of the yacht club and some other parts of the ship. That being said we are not millionaires, we are a couple in our late 20s, Middle class and and own a business in the Construction/Farming industry. That being said we are down to earth and easy-going and don't expect a whole lot. So when we are absolutely blown away with the yacht club experience because we are not used to this type of treatment in Tennessee (or any other vacation we have cruised 8 times and flown to 4 different countries via Resort stay ). So I'm sure some people have complaints about it, but again those are probably not the people that I want to have a beer with.

More to follow, in Nassau now!

Thanks so much, can you tell me how much the internet is and I would love memento photo on the stairs, Thanks for your reviews and look forward to more. I am going Sunday two weeks with excitement judging by the reviews its going to be enjoyable..

Thanks so much, can you tell me how much the internet is and I would love memento photo on the stairs, Thanks for your reviews and look forward to more. I am going Sunday two weeks with excitement judging by the reviews its going to be enjoyable..

I bought the week Long package and believe I paid $80ish? Last day and still have some left. Used for work emails and to FaceTime the kids at home. Also played Pandora at the pool. Really really good deal and faster then the Carnival we recently got off of.

Thanks for the info. Not much that I can think of other than how much is the pay pizza place and can you possibly take a pic of the menu to post after you get home.

Thanks.

All the pizza from the Eataly restaurant is free of charge when you order through room service after 6:00 PM. Best Pizza at Sea.

I did take a picture of the menu as soon as I can get to my computer tomorrow I'll upload it

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you happen to know, is this the package that allows two devices to join? Or if my husband gets this package, can I go in his hotspot to get the benefit?

Loved your review, btw! Can't wait until we're on YC this summer!

I bought the week Long package and believe I paid $80ish? Last day and still have some left. Used for work emails and to FaceTime the kids at home. Also played Pandora at the pool. Really really good deal and faster then the Carnival we recently got off of.

Do you happen to know, is this the package that allows two devices to join? Or if my husband gets this package, can I go in his hotspot to get the benefit?

Loved your review, btw! Can't wait until we're on YC this summer!

When we prepurchased the full package it said it includes up to 4 devices. I will just sign in under hubby's account.